During his illness Sam took part in many fun-raising activities, including Dragon Boat Racing at Gloucester Docks and a Sponsored Bike Ride around Cotswold villages. At school he helped to organise Cake Baking Days and Cross-Country Running activities.
Our view of raising raising money remains as creative and fun-orientated today as it was when Sam was at the helm. If you can get involved, have an idea, a location or anything that can help us raise funds then please get in touch.
- Spread the word about what we do and who we are. This will help us to establish our charity and reach out to more people. If you have a website, shop or work noticeboard we can give you links and logos to display.
- Help us host a fundraising event, with an idea, a venue, your time or a prize.
- Donate a skill. We try to make sure all the money we raise is spent on giving as opposed to overheads, so your skills are super valuable to us.
- Bid on our items. We use eBay to help sell the items that we have been given as we have found its the best way to raise the most cash.
- £10.00 a month for 18 months will buy, insure and support the ongoing costs of an iPad which will be kept forever by the person who needs one.
- £25.00 iTunes gift voucher will help us buy apps, music and media for the children using the iPads.
- £15.00 Buys a big Tiger — we use these tigers in many different ways. We try to give one of these to a child new to the ward, or even to a sibling, a child that has been brave during treatments, and we even use them at some of our events.
- £30.00 Buys a goody bag for a child which we take around to lift hearts and minds.
- £100.00 Goes towards a Grant for a child and family which can be spent on anything from passports to a washing machine.
The easiest way to donate is to click on the just giving logo on the right hand side of the page and please feel free to tell us if you have a particular role in mind for your donation.
Charity Registration Number 1151779